TRAVEL：Travelling around the WHS
During the Meiji era, Japan achieved rapid industrialization founded on the key industrial sectors of iron and steel, shipbuilding, and coal mining. The "Sites of Japan's Meiji Industrial Revolution", comprising of 23 component parts located across 8 prefectures and 11 cities, is a singular testimony to Western technology transfer and adaptation from 1850s to 1910.
Official Access Guide MAP available now
- Access Guide Map "Kyushu, Yamaguchi"
- Access Guide Map "KAMAISHI"
- Access Guide Map "YAWATA"
- Access Guide MAP “KAGOSHIMA”
- Access Guide MAP “KAGOSHIMA” Chinese
- Access Guide MAP “KAGOSHIMA” Vietnamese